A one-day workshop focusing on:
- the evidence and research underpinning high-impact instructional strategies; and
- further information on the Masterclass Series and how to make the most of the experience in your school.
This workshop would suit:
- School leaders and senior leadership teams interested in the science of learning and high-impact instruction.
- School leaders working at schools with teachers who have completed the Masterclass Series who have yet to attend a Practical Session with these teachers.
- School leaders interested in sending teachers to the Masterclass Series in 2023.
Please note: this workshop is not suitable for classroom teachers without a senior admin leader in attendance.
|Date:||Thursday, 8 September 2022 (Term 3, Week 8)|
|Time:||8.30am – 3.30pm|
|Location:||City of Perth Surf Life Saving Club|
|Cost:||$100 + GST per attendee (includes morning tea, lunch and resources)|
Registrations will be open until Friday, 26 August (Term 3, Week 6). Register via the form below.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.