The Instructional Lead Fellowship is for Masterclass Alumni who seek to build their coaching capacity, and embed and sustain high-impact instruction in their school.
Instructional Lead Fellowship participants will:
- build their instructional coaching capacity, including through video moderation;
- apply the latest evidence in leading effective professional development in schools;
- select a suite of resources for use in coaching and PL at school;
- review case studies of high performing schools and identify elements to sustain high-impact instruction;
- identify opportunities to strengthen the creation and embedding of low-variance curriculum;
- create a network of experienced alumni across high performing schools;
- develop and implement a simple targeted action plan to drive success back at school.
The Fellowship will run over three workshop days from 8.30am-3.30pm. The dates and venues of the workshops are as follows:
|Practical Session 1||Term 3, Week 3||Monday, 1 August||City of Perth Surf Life Saving Club|
|Practical Session 2||Term 3, Week 6||Thursday, 24 August||Telethon Speech & Hearing|
|Practical Session 3||Term 4, Week 5||Tuesday, 8 November||City of Perth Surf Life Saving Club|
The cost of the Instructional Lead Fellowship is $750 + GST per successful applicant.
Who can apply?
- Alumni of the Masterclass Series
- Alumni who have a coaching role or are responsible for school-led efforts to embed high-impact instruction
- Administrative leaders who are attending alongside their participants
How to apply?
- Discuss the opportunity with your eligible staff
- Ensure all nominated participants are available to attend all three workshop days
- Determine which school leader will be joining for day 1 (if they are not a participant)
Places are limited. In the event we cannot accept all applicants, priority will be given as follows:
- Schools which nominate 2 or more participants to attend together
- Schools where the principal or deputy/associate principal responsible for curriculum or teaching and learning can
attend all 3 days (a school leader must attend Day 1)
Applications for the Instructional Lead Fellowship close on Wednesday, 20 July.
If you wish to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the Fellowship, please email Katie at email@example.com.